Hyderabad, March 7 (Crime News): The DGP reviews with all the staff officers about the proposed reforms in police department in a meeting today.
DGP formed committees to examine various aspects discussed.
- Committee to form Chief commissionerate, duly joining the Hyderabad and Cyberabad commissionerates.
- Standardization of uniform.
- Dress code for traffic police.
- Estate officer for police lands.
- Installation of surveillance cameras.
- Standardization of Police vehicles at various levels.
- Reorganization of police stations, circles, divisions etc.